- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/6 Cup Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener (or 1/3 cup of sugar alternate)
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Bean Paste (Or Vanilla Extract)
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Nutmeg
- 8 TBSP Unsalted Butter (let sit for half hour before use)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend. If needed, stop and use a fork to push down dough. Process until dough is consistent and solid enough to form with your hands.
- Place dough onto piece of wax or parchment paper. Use hands to form a roughly foot long log, lift sides of paper to round log.
- Once log is even and a correct length place in freezer.
- After 20 minutes take out and cut around 18 slices with a width of around 3/4 of an inch.
- Use rolling pin to flatten all pieces between parchment or wax paper to around 3 inch diameters.
- Place paper on a baking sheet and bake for around 10 minutes or until the edges are brown.
- Let cool on wire rack or on baking sheet for 30 minutes.
Cost and Nutritional Breakdown: