4 Jumbo Muffins
- 6 Egg
- 4 TBSP Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 1 TSP Lemon Extract
- 1/2 Cup Seltzer
- 1/2 TSP Stevia Glycerite
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener (or 1/4 Cup of Sugar Replacement)
- 2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 2 TBSP Poppy Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack eggs and whisk until consistent.
- Add butter, lemon extract, seltzer and stevia glycerite; whisk until consistent.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, stevia, baking soda and salt, whisk until smooth.
- Add poppy seeds to mixture and use spoons to mix them in.
- Spoon batter into jumbo muffin tins.
- Bake for 35 minutes until tops are golden brown.
Cost and Nutritional Breakdown: