Yield: 1 Pizza (8 Slices)
- 1.5 Cups Low Fat Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 TBSP Cream Cheese
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 TSP Chipotle Seasoning
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 TSP Xanthan Gum
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 TBSP Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add mozzarella cheese to microwave safe bowl, cube cream cheese and add to cheese. Add garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt and pepper to bowl and mix.
- Microwave for 1 minute, use spatula to fold mixture for 15 seconds, than microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Add almond flour and xantham gum and fold into the mixture.
- Add egg and fold into the mixture, continue folding until dough is formed and egg is no longer visible.
- Drop onto parchment paper about 16 inches long. Press between second piece of parchment paper and use rolling pin to desired thickness, about 1/4 inch.
- Remove top parchment paper and use fork to poke holes throughout entire dough.
- Fold edges of dough to form a half inch crust.
- Add to oven, remove when crust begins to become golden brown.
- Add sauce and cheese to pizza and any additional toppings.
- Remove when cheese begins to bubble.